IT Specialist Specialization: System Integration
Since 2007, it is possible to complete a three-year apprenticeship at E.ON ERC in order to become an IT specialist within the field of system integration. Due to many years of work experience and a broad variety of ICT tasks, the apprentices will be professionally supported and encouraged. Our extensive ICT-infrastructure with a modern server room, video conference systems, more than 400 computers and over 100 servers as well as network systems constitutes an outstanding technical starting point for an apprenticeship in the field of informatics. In an environment with other FISI-apprentices and trainees, various topic areas can be acquired by the apprentices at the research center. Every year, E.ON ERC is looking for a new apprentice for the central service areas. In addition to the IT specialist apprenticeship, we offer student as well as acknowledgement internships to, for example, information technology assistants.
Focus of the Apprenticeship
- Installation and configuration of operating and PC systems
- User support in hardware and software
- Management of devices and software
- Application and operation of audio, video and visualization technologies
- Development and operation of complex and distributed networks
- Data backup and data encoding
- Energy-efficient operation of server rooms
- The flyer/poster (see below) will acquaint you with further details
- Secondary School-Leaving Certificate (Fachoberschulreife)
- Interest in data processing
- Joy in new technology
- Analytical and logical ability to think
In order to apply for an apprenticeship at E.ON ERC, please use the application portal of the RWTH Aachen .