Industrial Mechanic with a Field of Application in Precision Tool-Making
Since 2014, it is possible to complete a 3.5-year apprenticeship in order to become an industry mechanic within the field of fine-tool engineering.
Due to many years of work experience, the apprentices will be professionally supported and encouraged.
Every year, E.ON ERC is looking for a new apprentice for the central service areas.
In addition to the industry mechanic apprenticeship, we offer pupil as well as acknowledgement internships.
Focus of the Apprenticeship
- Manufacturing of components, assemblies, devices, plants and small machines
- Reading and independent manufacturing of drafts and perspective depictions
- Joining techniques: Welding, soldering and gluing
- The flyer/poster (see below) will acquaint you with further details
- Secondary School-Leaving Certificate (Fachoberschulreife) or a successful completion of Junior High School (Hauptschulabschluss)
- Spatial imagination
- Technical understanding
- Manual skills
In order to apply for an apprenticeship at E.ON ERC, please use the application portal of the RWTH Aachen .