Management Assistant for Office Management
Since 2009, it is possible to complete a three-year apprenticeship at E.ON ERC in order to become a merchant for office management. Due to many years of work experience and our broad area of responsibility, the apprentices will be professionally supported and encouraged. Every year, E.ON ERC is looking for a new apprentice for the central service areas. In addition to the apprenticeship, we offer a pupil internship for interested people/pupils.
Focus of the Apprenticeship
- The flyer/poster (see below) will acquaint you with further details
- Secondary School-Leaving Certificate (Fachoberschulreife)
- Good grades in the subjects German, Mathematics and English
- Prior knowledge in economics and EDP is an advantage
- You enjoy working with clients, suppliers and colleagues on a daily basis
- You have the ability to express yourself linguistically
- Organizational skills
- You have a self-responsible way of working
- Interest in various administrative tasks
In order to apply for an apprenticeship at E.ON ERC, please use the application portal of the RWTH Aachen .