Industrial Mechanic in Combination with the Dual Course of Study MechanicalEngineeringPLus
Since 2013, it is possible to complete a 2.5-year apprenticeship at E.ON ERC in order to become an industry mechanic in combination with the dual course “MaschinenbauPLus” at the FH Aachen. After a total of four years, the Bachelor of Engineering can be acquired. Due to many years of work experience, the apprentices will be professionally supported and encouraged. Every year, E.ON ERC is looking for a new apprentice for the central service areas. In addition to the industry mechanic apprenticeship, we offer student as well as acknowledgement internships.
Focus of the Apprenticeship
- Manufacturing of components, assemblies, devices, plants and small machines
- Reading and independent manufacturing of drafts and perspective depictions
- Joining techniques: Welding, soldering and gluing
- The flyer/poster (see below) will acquaint you with further details
- Completed work related upper secondary education including practical experience or general matriculation standard
- Spatial imagination
- Technical understanding
- Manual skills
In order to apply for an apprenticeship at E.ON ERC, please use the application portal of the RWTH Aachen.